If the Customer Login feature is not yet active for you, you will need to call us at 385-404-6200 and use option 2 for Support so we can activate that for you. That function is for your website customers and is different from the website Member logins, which are intended for use by wholesale customers or club members so they can have password-protected pages and pricing where needed. The Customer Login gives the customer access to their purchase history and to their Rewards. For more information on how to work with Customer logins, please click here.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I lose my Rain system login information?
- How do I know what my 'Old Password' was if I lost it and I'm setting a new one?
- Where do I go to log into the system?
- How do I log into the billing system?
- How do I set permission levels for different parts of the system for my employees?
- How do I make sure the system is keeping track of the cashier name on each transaction?
- How should I get my cashiers started in the morning?
- How do I do my closing procedures at the end of the day?
- What if I need to set User Group permissions for an area of the system that isn't in the list?
- How do I prevent my employees from accessing the system from home?