The Member login link can be in your Navigation menu, or just somewhere on your Home page, but it is recommended to make it highly visible. That link will need to go to a password-protected page, and you can set those in the Users area of your settings. After logging into the system, you will click on the gear-shaped button on the far right and go to Users > Restricted Pages. If that feature is not yet active for you, you will need to call us at 385-404-6200 and use option 2 for Support so we can activate that for you. That function will allow for password-protected pages and pricing where needed. After you've set the restricted page(s) you want, you can create the link to the page in the normal way. For more information on how to work with Member logins, please click here.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I lose my Rain system login information?
- How do I know what my 'Old Password' was if I lost it and I'm setting a new one?
- Where do I go to log into the system?
- How do I log into the billing system?
- How do I set permission levels for different parts of the system for my employees?
- How do I make sure the system is keeping track of the cashier name on each transaction?
- How should I get my cashiers started in the morning?
- How do I do my closing procedures at the end of the day?
- What if I need to set User Group permissions for an area of the system that isn't in the list?
- How do I prevent my employees from accessing the system from home?