If any of your members forget their password, just click on the gear-shaped button on the right side of the blue bar and go to Users > Members, and then click on the member's name to open their account. Set their Password to 'changeme' and tell them to log in with that, and they'll be prompted to set it to what they want. For more details on this process, click here.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I lose my Rain system login information?
- How do I know what my 'Old Password' was if I lost it and I'm setting a new one?
- Where do I go to log into the system?
- How do I log into the billing system?
- How do I set permission levels for different parts of the system for my employees?
- How do I make sure the system is keeping track of the cashier name on each transaction?
- How should I get my cashiers started in the morning?
- How do I do my closing procedures at the end of the day?
- What if I need to set User Group permissions for an area of the system that isn't in the list?
- How do I prevent my employees from accessing the system from home?