While there is a setting for Full Width Product Page under the gear-shaped button > Settings > Website Settings > Products, it is for the older system architecture and does not do anything with the newer Responsive website designs. It is possible to make the Products module on your main Online Store page use the full width of the browser, but even when spread out on a large display, the Products module will never display more than four columns of categories. They are designed to be viewed in four columns at a width of about 1,200px, which is the central content area of our website designs. If you still want to try the full-width view, log into the system as an administrator and click the Laptop icon on the far left of the blue bar, then go to your main shopping page. In the small gray Module Toolbar in the upper left corner of the Products module, click on the second button over that looks like a gear and that says Settings when you mouse-over it. In the Settings window, you'll see the option for Width down below the Margins, and the option you'll want is Extra Wide. Click Save at the bottom and you'll see that change.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?