If you're having to click for each order to Capture Funds, your Checkout Method for the website is set to Authorization. To change that, first go to the gear-shaped button on the far right of the blue bar and go to Settings > Website Settings > Products. Find the Checkout Method area and change it from Authorization to Sale, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save. To complete the configuration, please either call us (at 877-909-6699, option 2) or email us (email@example.com) and let us know you're switching to the Sale method of checkout for your website, and we will configure your processor to work that way.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?