In the system settings under Website Settings > Products there is an option for turning on Pinterest buttons for your images, but it was created for the older version of the website, so if you have a Responsive / mobile-friendly website design, this option does not work for you. Instead, you will need to contact us so we can activate that for you on our end. Please either call us at 877-909-6699, option 2, or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to configure that for you. Please specify which one of the following button options you want to pop up when someone mouses-over your larger images:
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?