In the system settings under Website Settings > Products there is an option for turning on Facebook Like buttons for your product pages, but it requires that you first be eligible for the Facebook Features (you need a Website Plus package or higher with us) and you need to set up your Facebook App ID. Click here for a comprehensive walk through of how to do that and how to get us your Facebook App ID. Then you will need to contact us so we can activate that for you on our end. Please either call us at 385-404-6200, option 2, or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to configure that for you.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?