First, you need to set up and activate a ShipStation account, and configure the shipping methods and packaging options you wish to offer. Once that is complete, you can integrate the setup in the Rain system. After logging into the Rain system, on the far right side of the blue bar click on the gear-shaped button and go to Settings > Website Settings > Shipping. Near the top of the list of options, set Enable Shipping Station Integration to ON, click Configure to enter your Key and Secret codes from your ShipStation account. Check the boxes for the Carriers, Services, and Packaging you want to use. You are able to set free shipping over a specified amount, you have the option of not requiring weight values for items (if you do this, read the warning carefully, this may invalidate some of your rates), and set how you want your ShipStation rates to appear on the website. Please note that ShipStation integration requires that most if not all of your products have to have weight values in place, so be sure your products are properly set up before integrating. If you do not see the functionality described here, please call us at 385-404-6200 and use option 2 for Support or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to activate it for you.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?