After logging into the Rain system, on the far right side of the blue bar click on the gear-shaped button and go to Settings > Website Settings > Shipping. Near the top of the list of options, click the Configure button for Enable Shipping Station Integration and scroll down below the methods and packaging. You will see an option to set Free Shipping and you can enter the amount. Orders that are at or over that amount will have free shipping. Be sure to click the Save button at the bottom of the panel, and you're all set. If you do not see the functionality described here, please call us at 877-909-6699 and use option 2 for Support or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to activate it for you.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?