After logging into the Rain system, on the far right side of the blue bar click on the gear-shaped button and go to Settings > Website Settings > Shipping. Near the top of the list of options, click the Configure button for Enable Shipping Station Integration and scroll down below the methods and packaging. You will see an option to set how you want your ShipStation methods to work in the shopping cart. There are three options: 1) Show both ShipStation and system-configured rates, 2) Show system-configured rates if available, then ShipStation rates as a backup, or 3) Never show ShipStation rates. Select your choice, then be sure to scroll to the bottom of the panel and click Save.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?