This is a 'loophole' in the checkout process with PayPal that your customer has taken advantage of. What they did was in our system they entered a domestic shipping address that resulted in the shipping rate they received. After they went to PayPal to complete checkout, they changed the shipping address to their international address, and PayPal did not know to adjust the shipping rate at that point. The best option at this point is to email the customer and let them know you can't facilitate international orders, and void the order under Products > Orders.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?