If you use Zoho business email and have that email address listed as your From email address (under Settings > Marketing > Email) and if you have the same address listed as your Order Notification Email (under Settings > Website Settings > Shopping Cart), Zoho does not allow delivery from and to the same email address, so you will need to change one or the other. If that is not your situation, it is likely that the major email provider, such as AOL or Gmail, that facilitates your business email has blacklisted you somehow and is blocking email from our system to you. You can send requests to their support to remove you as a spammer. Just send an email to, for example, email@example.com, with the subject 'Please Whitelist mystorename.com', and in the message, explain that you are a legitimate business and should not be blocked.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?