You will need to set up a new Member account in the system for each of your website Members (e.g. wholesale, club, anyone that needs password-protected content and pricing that is not available to the public). After you create their accounts, it's best for you to send them an email with a link to log into the site (just link to a password-protected page) and their login information. We recommend that under Users > Members, you set up each of your Members with a username that is the email address you have for them, and set the password initially to 'changeme'. You can create a standard email to send to a new member after you have this set up for them, and in the email just tell them to use their email address as their username and that their temporary password is 'changeme', and that they'll be prompted to create their own password. If any of your members forget their password, just reset it to changeme and tell them to log in with that, and once again they'll be prompted to set it to what they want. For more details on this process, click here.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I lose my Rain system login information?
- How do I know what my 'Old Password' was if I lost it and I'm setting a new one?
- Where do I go to log into the system?
- How do I log into the billing system?
- How do I set permission levels for different parts of the system for my employees?
- How do I make sure the system is keeping track of the cashier name on each transaction?
- How should I get my cashiers started in the morning?
- How do I do my closing procedures at the end of the day?
- What if I need to set User Group permissions for an area of the system that isn't in the list?
- How do I prevent my employees from accessing the system from home?