You can get to this part of the system by clicking on the gear icon on the right side of blue Admin Toolbar and then clicking Settings > Website Settings > Shipping.
Setting Your Options for Shipping
There are a few options you can configure for your shipping that are relatively new to the system. When you go to the Shipping Settings page, if you don't see options as those pictured below, please call our Support team and we can get this newer shipping interface enabled for you. Please note: This article is an overview that covers the major functions of this tab, for full details on setting up ShipStation integration, and creating your Domestic and International Shipping Methods, please click here.
- Enable System Configured Shipping Options - If you want the Rain system to dictate what charges are set for your various shipping methods, you will need to set this to ON. Click the Configure button to set up your Domestic and International Shipping Methods. For further details on how to set up your Domestic and International Shipping Methods, click here and scroll down to the section on Configuring Shipping Methods.
- Enable Shipping Station Integration - Our system has the ability to integrate with ShipStation.com so you can use the shipping settings from your account there for carriers such as USPS, UPS, and FedEx. PLEASE NOTE: This integration is technically in Beta and may not work for all clients! Please click here for full details on how to configure your integration with ShipStation, after you click, scroll down to the section on Working with ShipStation. If you wish to use it, turn it ON and click to Configure your settings.
- Charge Taxes on Shipping - If you are required to charge tax on shipping, you can click this setting to ON so that the shipping charges will be taxed along with the rest of the order.
- Enable In-Store Pickup - If you want online shoppers to have the option of coming to your location and picking up their order, turn this option ON. When you click to Configure the settings, you will see a panel pop up with options for your different Locations (if you have multiples). Just check the box next to the Location(s) you want and click Save. Your online shoppers will have the option of choosing whichever Locations you have selected as the place to go to pick up their order.
- Enable International Shipping - If you wish to fulfill international orders, set this option to ON. You will still need either the in-system shipping methods set up, including at least one International method, OR you will need to have the ShipStation integration on and have international options there.
Where's my Save button? This tab of your settings was created to save your options as you set them, so those changes were saved along the way, and you don't need to click a Save button.