You can get to this part of the system by clicking on the Products link in the blue Admin Toolbar and then clicking New Product > Reverb Tab. You can also quickly open any existing product and get to this tab by going to Products > Products, searching for your item, and then clicking on its title and then the Reverb Tab. If you do not yet see your Reverb tab, click here to learn how to set up your integration.
On the Reverb tab, you can set the following options however you need:
- Reverb Listing - Toggle this ON only when you are sure the product is ready to be listed (e.g. complete descriptions, proper images, etc.). Turning this on takes the product live on Reverb for sale.
- Status - You can Publish or Unpublish your Reverb listing here. If the product is published and the listing is Active, it will display Live, as pictured above.
- Categories - This drop list shows all of the Reverb Categories. Choose the main category for this product (e.g. Electric Guitars). Some categories will prompt you for a Secondary Category, so choose appropriately.
- Where Was It Made? - This drop list gives you a complete list of countries, with United States at the top. Choose the item's country of origin.
- Accept Offers - If your price is negotiable, toggle this option ON.
- Apply Shipping Profile - Your Reverb Shipping Profiles will be listed here, and you can apply the appropriate one to your product using the drop-list.
- Shipping Rates - You might want to do some research before listing your shipping amounts: there are a lot of sellers on Reverb that offer free shipping, so it's a good idea to shop around and see if the item in question is being sold by others on Reverb, and if so, whether they offer free shipping or not. If you decide to charge for shipping, your Continental U.S. amount should be able to cover wherever in the U.S. you might need to ship it. The same is true for Everywhere Else, which will cover all international shipping. Enter your values WITHOUT dollar signs. IMPORTANT: If you set shipping for your products in the Rain system, it will override the shipping settings you have in Reverb, so if you would rather use the Reverb shipping settings, you will want to leave our Shipping Rate fields blank.
Once you have all of your settings in place, click the Save Product button at the bottom of the page to bring your product update live.