Manual Card Entry - Veriphone MX915 (Phone Orders)
If you need to process a transaction and don't have the card at hand, as in a phone order, from the Register you'll proceed as if you're doing a normal Card payment method, send the amount over to the terminal by clicking the Pay button, but on the terminal click the red X button once, and it will prompt you to manually enter the card info. Be careful not to click it twice, as the second click will cancel everything out and you'll have to start over.
Manual Card Entry for Ingenico iSMP4
To manually process payments with your Ingenico iSMP4 device, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the sell screen and process the sale as normal.
2. When presented with your payment options, select Worldpay triPOS.
3. Vend will connect to your payment terminal.
4 Select F1 on your terminal to Enter Card for manual entry.
5. Follow the instructions on the terminal. First, enter your customer's credit card number and press the green enter button.
6. Next, enter the expiry date, and press the green enter button.
7. When the payment amount appears on the screen: Either select F3 to confirm or F4 to cancel the payment.
6. Your customer will then have to provide you with the zip code that is associated with the credit card account. Enter this into the terminal and press the green enter button.
7. The terminal will then return to the idle screen once the payment is successful.