Here is a short video showing you how you can add a tracking number to a web order:
Steps for Adding a Tracking Number to a Web Order
- Go to Products > Orders.
- You can use the Date tools and/or the Search area to find the order with which you want to work.
- Click the Transaction ID to open the Order.
- Click the Update button for the Shipping area.
- Under Manual Order Tracking, click the upper drop-list and select the carrier you used for the shipment.
- Enter the Tracking Number in the Tracking Number field.
- Click Mark as Shipped. As soon as you click this button, the customer will be emailed a message about the order status change and including a link to the carrier where they can check the status of the shipment.