If you have Notions Marketing as one of your product Vendors, you can now add products from their catalog along with all options (colors and styles) all at once! Check out this video demo:
You use this anywhere you see the Catalog, so whether you're just creating one product as in the video demo, or whether you're on the main Products page bulk-adding products from the Catalog, as long as you are using Notions Marketing as the vendor, the options will be there for you to add.
How the Process Works
- Go to Products > New Product.
- In the Catalog Search field near the top, enter a keyword for the product family you want to add.
- Click on the Filters in the upper right and scroll down to Notions Marketing, check the box.
- Find the product you want, the number of Available Styles is noted at the bottom of each listing, and click on the one you want. Be careful to click only once: the system needs time to complete the request, and will need more time for larger numbers of options.
- The Add Options panel will open, and you can edit the Title of the style family, also you can make adjustments to any of the option Value names, if you like.
- Click to Save, and be sure to save the product as well at the very bottom once you're done adding data.