This article details the newest version of our integrated ordering with AccuQuilt. This newest integration is as easy as we can make it! Once you use the steps below to set up, every order you make with AccuQuilt, whether it's through their website or with one of their representative or over the phone, will automatically generate a Purchase Order for you in your Rain system! In addition, products that are new to your system will automatically be created in this process, and they'll be highlighted for you as 'review' items so you can make sure the new products have the details they need.
The integration also automates email notifications from AccuQuilt every time they ship you an order. When that email is sent, in the system, the integration will automatically create a Receiving Order for you with the contents of the shipment.
Please Note: Before you can use the integration, you will need to activate it by going to the Gear Button > Beta Features and toggling the switch to Yes. Then click Save at the bottom to save your settings.
Setting Up AccuQuilt Vendor Integration
1. Log into the Rain system.
2. Click on Inventory > Vendors.
4. Click +New Vendor to create a new vendor, or click on AccuQuilt if you've already saved them in the system.
5. On the Details tab, click on the drop-list arrow for Integration and select AccuQuilt. The Vendor name will automatically populate.
6. Add your vendor Account Number. PLEASE NOTE: You will need to contact AccuQuilt to get your account number, as they don't use traditional account numbers for merchant orders. You can contact your account manager directly to obtain your customer number or you can just call 402-934-1110. Once you have it, enter it in this field.
7. Click Save to finalize your setup.
Please Note: You no longer need to use the tabs for Locations Account Info, Integration, or Instant Order. None of those functions are necessary for this new Integration.
Using the Vendor Integration
When you are ready to make an order with the integration, you will simply order items through your normal channels (with your vendor representative, on their website, or over the phone / by fax). Once the order has been placed, the vendor system will communicate with the Rain to create a Purchase Order for you automatically. For products that have never been in your system, they will be created for you via the catalog from the vendor.
The PO will display in your list of Purchase Orders and will have an asterisk in front of it to let you know it came through the automated integration, as shown below.
When the order ships to your store, you'll be notified by email. A Receiving Order will be created for you with the actual items, quantities, and costs in the order, and it will have an asterisk by it in your list of RO's. Once you receive the shipment, you can click to complete the receipt of the inventory. The final steps will be reviewing the new products (adding them to categories, etc) and printing labels, if needed.
Low Inventory Integration Coming Soon
In the near future, AccuQuilt plans to finish integration with the low inventory system in Rain so that your low inventory items can be populated automatically into your orders with AccuQuilt. For now, that integration is not yet available.