(Integrated processing with Worldpay or Transnational is required)
For customers who order through your website, you are able to offer the Pay at Pickup option if you use our Point of Sale system.
Setting Up Pay at Pickup
- Go to the Gear Button > Settings > Website Settings > Shopping Cart. You'll see a new option for Pay at Pickup in the Checkout Options area.
- Toggle the setting On for Pay at pickup. (NOTE: Curbside Pickup or In-Store Pickup must be on under the Shipping tab of Website Settings for Pay at Pickup to work)
Web Order Checkout
When checking out, your customers will see the following when choosing their shipping method:
Once they click Continue, a payment options screen will allow them to choose when they want to pay:
Web Order Fulfillment for Pay at Pickup
When you go to Products > Orders to fulfill an order that uses this option, you'll have some new capabilities within the Orders interface.
- Go to Products > Orders and find the order you want, then click the Transaction ID to open it.
- Click the Update button for Fulfillment and then mark the order as In Process.
- If it's an order for which you're waiting on delivery for items to arrive at your store, you can Mark as Shipped to Store.
- When the order is put together and ready to go, click the Mark as Ready for Pickup button, and the system will email the customer.
- When they are at the register ready to pay, you can click "pay and pickup" (from the Products>Orders>Web order Page):
6. Once you click on Pay and Pickup, the system will pull the order into the register so you can take payment from the customer:
*Reminder: POS is required for our Pay at Pickup Option
Here to Help
Rain has taken appropriate actions to protect its employees, including some new work from home policies and social distancing. Even with all those changes, we are open and ready to answer any questions you may have. Now is a great time to evaluate ways to improve your business so that when things return to normal your business is positioned better than ever to succeed.
So, give us a call, send in a ticket, or explore our support documentation. We are here to help your business succeed.